SMEs4SmartCities - Call for proposals
Are you are an SME based in Spain, Italy, Israel or Palestine? Are you ready to develop innovative and technological solutions to major urban challenges in the Mediterranean region?
This Call for Proposals will select competitive startups and SMEs to be offered technical and financial support in developing innovative and technological solutions to major urban challenges in the Mediterranean region.
Specific challenges being tackled :
- Smart Parking (Spain)
- Easy and safe usage of electric vehicles (Spain)
- Climate change adaptation and improvement of city environments (Italy)
- Urban environment - “Heat Island” issue (Israel)
- Water sanitation, supply, management, and monitoring (Palestine)
What’s in for the MedSMEs?
- Training & Support in the development of new Smart City products and services
- Online training course
- Online coaching and support service Webinars with SMEs, civil servants, and Smart City experts
- Co-creation, co-innovation activities, and collaboration between SMEs & cities Matchings between the SMEs and technology developers
- Entrepreneurial missions to project territories Information exchange with cities / public buyers of solutions from the project territories
Deadline for submitting your application: 23 November 2021
For more information : detailed Call for proposals and flyer (PDF)
Associated member: Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Murcia
green economy, smart cities, start-ups, mediterranean countries, call for proposals, urban challenges
Published on 17-11-2021 00:00 by Nathalie Marchand. 1570 page views
Back to News list