Internationalisation opportunities for innovative ideas
Do you have an innovative project idea or a startup incorporated after 1 November 2016?
Would you like to work on the French market and establish your business East of Paris at 'Cite Descartes' sustainable city cluster?
Then, don't hesitate to apply to the 7th call for projects to join EBN Member Incubateur Descartes! You could benefit from an incubation period of 6 to 36 months for your project, including a personalised coaching programme with training, access to cluster resources, pro bono access to Fablab Descartes and much more.
Incubateur Descartes has a vast experience offering Internationalisation Service to comapnies, from 'smart take-off' to 'soft landing' to ensure that businesses entering or expanding into new markets are introduced to the country’s business practices, culture and opportunities more effectively. The Service helps to accelerate foreign companies’ learning processes, to make new contacts in France, to establish local sales presence and provides access to the resources and intelligence necessary to meet specific business goals.
Applications must be submitted online here
by 23 November 2018
- 29/10/2018: launch of the call for projects launch
- 23/11/2018: deadline for application online
- 28/11/2018: preselection
- 05/12/2018: pitch for the finalists.
3 topics of interest:
The competition will reward, as a priority, any innovative project falling under one of the following topics of interest, namely:
- Cities of tomorrow: all projects having an application field in the urban area on themes such as, environmentally friendly construction (innovative materials and construction methods or innovative rehabilitation, innovative eco-design approaches, etc.), better use of resources (energy co-generation, smart grid and renewable energy, recycling economy, water management, waste recycling, urban agriculture, ...), transportation and smart mobility (soft mobility, inter-modal travel, smart parking and smart road, solution for the logistics of the last kilometre, access to heritage and tourism resources, ...), the smart city (urban monitoring, connected buildings, intelligent street furniture, risk managements, ...).
- New digital services: all innovative projects based on the use of emerging technologies (such as artificial intelligence approaches - including AI PaaS solutions - Artificial Intelligence as a Platform As A Service -, immersive realities, blockchain, the Internet of Things, big data processing, robotics and cobotics, etc.), that can contribute to the creation of new digital uses.
- Medtech, Healthtech and Silver Economy: all innovative projects aimed at improving the quality of life, enabling older people to age in the best possible conditions or at inventing the medicine of the future (digital prevention tools, robotics and cobotics applied to medicine, new generation prostheses and implants, simplified diagnostic solutions and optimised medical monitoring, creation of connected medical devices, digital technologies for the training of health professionals, etc.).
All detailed information can be found here
The full CFP regulation is only available in French, though your application can be submitted in English and you can pitch in English. You will have to speak French at some point to access the French market.
Back to News list