TAcc+ International Program 2021 | Entry Point Into Asian Markets For Startups
Taiwan Accelerator Plus (TAcc+) International Program is an initiative by Taiwan’s Ministry of Economic Affairs. It aims to provide business support to selected ambitious international startups in the Healthcare and IoT sectors, opening a channel for them to enter Asian markets through Taiwan’s uniquely mature supply chain & manufacturing resources, and robust entrepreneurship ecosystem. For European startups aiming to develop their business in Asia, or aiming to source for Asian supply chain / manufacturing partners, the TAcc+ International Program is an ideal opportunity.
The International Program consists of two components. Firstly, the Top 20 selected startups will be guaranteed booth space in the virtual edition of the month-long InnoVEX exhibition in June 2021, where they will have ownership of a virtual display spot as well as access to networking events and matching-making services.
Secondly, the Top 10 selected startups will have access to a one-month intensive startup bootcamp in Taipei. The package includes supply chain match-making, corporate innovation tours and demo-pitch events, strategic consultancy services focusing on expanding to the Asian markets, business development services, as well as 1 free flight ticket per team, 1 month of free accommodation in Taipei, and 1 month of free co-working space at the TAcc+ Linkou location.
The online program takes place from 31 May to 30 June.
The program in Taiwan takes place from 6 to 24 September.
TAcc+ International Program 2021
- 20 top international startups/SMEs selected to participate at the InnoVEXVirtual exhibition, with virtual booth space, access to networking events, and match-making services.
- 10 top international startups/SMEs selected to participate at the physical soft-landing bootcamp program in Taiwan. The program includes management consultancy, coaching, and customized in-depth business development service, with the aim to open a channel for the startups to enter Asian markets through Taiwan’s uniquely mature supply chain & manufacturing resources, and robust entrepreneurship ecosystem. Program content highlights:
- Asian Market Analysis & Recommendation
- Business Matchmaking
- AIoT related corporation visits
- Introduction to Key Players in the Supply Chain in Taiwan
- Introduction to Taiwan’s Design and Manufacturing Ecosystem
- Field verification
- Demo Pitch Opportunities
- Dedicated experienced local mentors
- One month free co-working space
- One month free accommodation @Startup Terrace
- One flight ticket to Taiwan per team
Associated member: ITRI - Industrial Technology Research Institute
Published on 22-03-2021 00:00 by Joao Carvalho. 911 page views
Back to News list