CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - Peer-to-peer exchange programme
European Entrepreneurial Region (EER) - Peer-to-peer exchange programme
Call for Expression of Interest for Entrepreneurs and business support organisations’ representatives from EER labelled regions
The European Business and Innovation Centre Network (EBN) in the framework of the European Entrepreneurial Region (EER) project is pleased to launch the Call for Expression of Interest for entrepreneurs and business support organisations’ representatives who would like to take part in our EER peer-to-peer exchange programme.
This is a mobility exchange programme to foster the sharing of best practices, experience and knowledge among entrepreneurs from EER1 labelled regions. It is set-up to help entrepreneurs benefit from an experience in a business support organisation from a different region, to connect with potential partners and with the aim of sharing knowledge or setting up collaborative projects. Business support organisation’s representatives from the EER regions will also be able to benefit from the programme by accompanying their entrepreneurs and therefore engage with their peers from another European region.
Entrepreneurs and Business support organisation’s representatives interested in benefiting from the scheme will be invited to apply during the application period > from 03 February 2020 to 28 February 2020.
Timeline and milestones:
- Study visits will take place from March to June 2020
- Call for EOI will stay open until end of February 2020
- Selection of the 10 beneficiaries by beginning of March 2020
Criteria for the selection of entrepreneurs and BSO representatives
Applicants will need to complete the Application form and provide an updated Curriculum Vitae. Applications are expected from entrepreneurs and EU|BICs representatives across Europe, who are:
- Based in the EER labelled regions.
- Full of inspiring ideas and best practices on exchange of resources, partnership development, governance, non-traditional funding initiatives, cross-sectoral expansion, collaboration on projects, business models, etc.
- Showing motivation to learn from, connect with and share experience with peers from other regions
Please complete one of the online application forms below and send your CV before 28 February 2020.
The selected participants will be notified on 02nd March by email. In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact Marion Perrin (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
- Entrepreneurs https://forms.gle/oCfqdYJvCygoqBdV6
- Business support organisations https://forms.gle/8M8Ku1pWAbHyNPLE7
Logistics and costs
The travel, accommodation and subsistence costs for the selected startups and business support organisation’s representatives will be covered up to 350€.
1 - The EER regions are granted a label from the European Committee of the Regions and European Commission for showing outstanding entrepreneurial policies (more info https://cor.europa.eu/en/engage/Pages/european-entrepreneurial-region.aspx).
Back to News list