Opportunity for digital tech companies looking to grow internationally
Are you a company specialised in leveraging digital technologies in the field of digital industry, digital cities, digital wellbeing, digital infrastructure or digital finance? Is your business already well-established within your home market and ready to scale internationally, access new markets and raise between 1 and 10 million euros?
If so, EBN Member JIC member of ARISE Europe, an EIT Digital’s programme aiming at engaging EU countries where EIT Digital is not present, is offering the opportunity to selected startups of 12 months of international business growth services to scale up in European markets through EIT Digital Accelerator.
The opportunity is particularly targeted at companies engaged in the field of digital cities, especially:
- hardware & software/application solution for improved mobility within or between cities
- early warning & recovery solutions for major city crisis
- city services management solution
- 12 months acceleration period, access to 30 full-time senior business developers and access to finance experts across 9 countries in Europe and the Silicon Valley
- free office space in target markets within EIT Digital regional co-location-centres
- access to most relevant market players in the digital cities sector
- fundraising support for Series A, including review of materials and individual introductions to investors
- PR & communications support preparing the market entry in new countries
- access to the talent pool of the EIT Digital Academy
- see the success stories from previous editions
How to apply?
- Read the full description of the call
- Apply here by 3rd of October 2018
Back to News list