EU|BIC CORK BIC: International security accelerator is now open for applications!
EU|BIC Cork BIC is calling early stage companies working in Cybersecurity, Internet of Things (IoT), Defence, Blockchain, FinTech, to apply for International Security Accelerator (ISA) by July 27 2018.
The accelerator is an intensive 13 week programme of mentoring and in-depth workshops with a focus on the team, technology, business model, market opportunity and investor readiness. As part of the package, participants get €50,000 investment, comprising of:
- €20k cash
- €10k company specific investor grade business planning & professional advisory services
- €20k facilities & office space
Moreover, the participants get unique access to:
- EU|BIC Cork BIC's and ISA's mentors & coaches
- access to Entrepreneur Experience®, a unique opportunity for 24 emerging entrepreneurs to gain unparalleled access and advice from 24 of Ireland's most successful business leaders over 24 hours
- Investor Demo Days and access to Cork|BIC’s international investor network
The first CorkBIC International Security Accelerator ended with a very successful demo day in April 2018 with the accelerator teams looking to employ up to 40 people and raise over €5 million in investment before the end of the year. The Accelerator brought the startup teams on a journey of transformational change in just 13 weeks!
For more information, visit International Security Accelerator’s website and FAQ
Back to News list