We are happy to invite you to the "Building Effective Creative Clusters" Conference on 25 November in Munich, Germany. This conference will address practical ideas to unlock the economic value of the Creative & Cultural Industries.
This event will be organised by the Cluster2020 and European Creative Cluster Lab Partners and showcases the final results and findings from both of these ECIA actions.
The Conference programme includes sessions on:
- Developing strategies and services within creative clusters
- Effective co-working and Incubation Centres for Creative Clusters
- How Creative Industries can add real value in your city or region
- Cross-sectoral and Cross-cluster collaboration – a catalyst for real growth
Register now! The event is being organised in partnership with:
- The ECCL Pilot Training on cross-sectorial innovation and collaboration among creative clusters;
- The EBN Tech Camp 26-27 November, Munich, with a special focus on creative industries.
These events will be taking place at the same venue the days before and after our conference.
Associated project: Cluster 2020
Published on 09-09-2014 00:00 by Cláudia Silva. 3066 page views
Back to project page