Fundamental Online Training on Venture Philanthropy
From 19 Apr 2021 to 20 May 2021
Are you new in the sector of venture philanthropy and impact investing (VP/II)? Then this is the right course for you to deepen your knowledge and grow your network!
Join us and explore how investors for impact use the venture philanthropy approach throughout their investment process. This online course is specifically designed to offer participants who are new to the sector with the fundamental toolkit to practice venture philanthropy and impact investing. As a participant, you will:
- learn the basic concepts and practical tools of venture philanthropy and impact investing
- acquire the knowledge to develop an impact-centric funding strategy
- understand the entire investment process, including techniques used for due diligence, closing and structuring of deals, governance aspects of a venture philanthropy organisation, how to manage an impactful exit and portfolio management
- discover real-life case studies from experienced investors for impact from all over Europe
- learn how to build your own theory of change as an investor for impact.
Chekc the agenda preview for further information.
Associated member: EVPA
Published on 28-01-2021 00:00 by Nathalie Marchand. 3837 page views
Back to Event list