NEW TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGIES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR SMEs
Location: MIRA, Nuneaton, United Kingdom
The INTRASME partners invite you to the project final event in the UK.
The UK event “New transport technologies and opportunities for SMEs” will be held at MIRA, Nuneaton on 9th September 2014.
INTRASME is a European FP7 project aiming at improving the capacity and capability of European SMEs to more rapidly develop and implement products and services in the low carbon transportation and smart mobility sectors.
INTRASME focuses on the changing –and increasingly important- role that SMEs have on innovation mechanisms for the transport sector, and in particular on the barriers SMEs face in exploiting their innovations in the emerging low carbon transport supply chain. Support mechanisms to overcome the barriers have been developed based on best practice from the partner regions of Midlands (UK), Piedmont (Italy), Warsaw (Poland) and extended to Ruse (Bulgaria).
This one-day event will enable partners to present main results of INTRASME project to an international audience including SMEs and innovation stakeholders from the four project regions.
This final event will present the results of the INTRASME project with a focus on:
- The UK automotive landscape and national initiatives including the Transport Systems Catapult and the Proving Factory
- Low Carbon Transport trends and opportunities for SMEs
- Strategies and help for SMEs to engage with OEMs
- Support mechanisms developed by the INTRASME project
- Regional, national and European (Horizon 2020) R&D support mechanisms for SMEs
- Examples of regional support from Italy, Poland and Bulgaria
- Case studies of successful SMEs
- Pitches from SMEs (UK and EU-wide) looking for collaborative and exploitation partners
- Networking opportunities
Click here for more information (agenda, registration link, venue, etc)
Back to Event list