Research Commercialisation (RC) Bootcamp
Location: Boston & other, United States
In the framework of ENRICH in the USA, EBN is organising Research Commercialisation (RC) bootcamp for researchers interested in commercialising their research while exploring the US market.
Bootcamp Phase 1 – Arriving at Selected Landing Hub: Oct. 1- 6
- Participants will spend this time working alongside entrepreneurs in similar industries, meeting industry relevant stakeholders, receiving additional business development training, learning about local resources at the selected Soft Landing site and from the city, region or state and immersing themselves in the local entrepreneurial ecosystem. Each day, regardless of which site participants are assigned to, they will attend a one to two hour session on relevant business and/or product development topics delivered by the Landing Hub site and occasionally via webinar from InBIA.
Other topics may include:
- Introduction to resources and programmes offered at the designated Landing Hub
- Understanding your American customers (in your industry)
- Knowing your American competitors (in your industry)
- Defining your value proposition in an American market
- Pitch practice and development
Participants will be matched to one of several Landing Hubs throughout the United States based on industry specialisation and company needs.
Bootcamp Phase 2 –Boston Centre: Oct. 7-10
All participants will travel to Boston for 3 days of additional networking and training which will introduce them into the Boston ecosystem, network and ENRICH in the USA East Coast Centre. These events will take place concurrently with the annual HUB Week, a startup, technology and cultural event in Boston which attracts over 10,000 attendees and is organized by MIT, Harvard, Massachusetts General Hospital and The Boston Globe from October 8 to October14th.
Corporate, Investor and Stakeholder Networking:
- Participants will have the opportunity to network with corporate executives, investors and other stakeholders from the Boston and around the US at receptions hosted by ENRICH in the USA and Hub Week.
Pitches in front of Corporate stakeholders and Investors:
- The concluding event of the Bootcamp will be a pitch session in front of a panel of corporate executives and investors from the Boston area as well as around the US. This will be followed individual matchmaking sessions between the participants and corporates.Corporate executives and investors will be invited based on the composition of the companies selected.
For more information, visit ENRICH in the USA website.
Back to Event list