Training: Innovation Management
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Are you an individual / organisation interested in gaining practical knowledge and tools to support research, development and innovation (RDI) management in relation to the Brazilian market? If yes, you can apply for this training opportunity!ENRICH in Brazil puts forward various services aimed at encouraging and facilitating the cooperation in research, technology and entrepreneurship between Europe and Brazil by supporting and empowering innovation players.
During this training, you can expect to learn the following:
- Discover the ENRICH Centres with a specific focus on ENRICH in Brazil
- Research, Development and Innovation (RDI) management
- Protecting your innovation abroad: Intellectual Property in Brazil
- Managing international partnerships: Understanding Brazilian / European cultural and business
If you would like to book your spot, please kindly click here. The goal is to develop an in-depth understanding of the Brazilian Innovation Market (key-concepts, features and principles of the Brazilian Business Innovation market) by participating in a dynamic training session with the field experts.
Link for Registration: https://bit.ly/2TrMyGI
- 13.00 – 13.30 Arrival and Registration
- 13.30 – 13.45 Introduction & Welcome, André Barbosa (SPI)
- 13.45 – 14.00 Discovering ENRICH Centres and ENRICH in Brazil , André Barbosa (SPI) - Who we are and how we can support your business to internationalise.
- 14.00 – 15.45 Research, Development and Innovation (RDI) Management, André Barbos (SPI) - Key - concepts, linking research, innovation and development, interfaces and knowledge production management, ideas management and evaluation of opportunities, project management, practical tools to support innovation management.
- 15.45 – 16.15 Networking coffee
- 16.15 – 17.00 Protecting your innovation abroad: Intellectual Property in Brazil, Giovanna Paola Girardi (Latin America IPR SME Helpdesk)
- 17.00 – 17.45 Managing international partnerships: Understanding Brazilian / European cultural and business language, Edouard Leonet (EBN) - Road mapping activity: how to effectively manage an innovation cooperation project.
- 17.45 – 18.00 Closing remarks
Back to Event list