Santa Fe Business Incubator
|Organisation||Santa Fe Business Incubator|
3900 Paseo del Sol
|Profile Manager||Marie Longserre|
The Santa Fe Business Incubator opened its doors in December 1997 in a 10,000 square foot facility. Five years later, the facility tripled in size to its current 30,000 square feet.
Over the years, SFBI’s accomplishments have resulted in high-impact returns to the community. To date, SFBI has helped launch and grow over 100 businesses. After graduation SFBI client companies continue to thrive, diversify the local economy and increase tax revenues in the community.
Some of our success can be seen in the numbers (through 12-31-09)*:
- Revenues for client companies and affiliates have exceeded $100 million.
- Payroll generated has been in excess of $40 million.
- Client companies and graduates have created 700+ direct new jobs – the majority of which are above minimum wage and/or high paying jobs.
- On average, approximately 50-75% of investment funding each year to Incubator clients comes from out of state.
- Of the total number of companies served since 1997, over 80% of graduates are still in business, or have merged or been sold to existing companies, 5 years after graduation.
These people work for Santa Fe Business Incubator
3107 page views