BIC Euronova S.A.
|Organisation||BIC Euronova S.A.|
Parque Tecnologico de AndalucÍa,
Avda Juan López Peñalver, 21
|Phone||+34 951 010 504|
|Profile Manager||Laura Calderón Relinque|
- BIC EURONOVA, the European Business and Innovation Centre (BIC) in Málaga, is a limited company created mainly with public funds. It was founded in 1991 under the model and sponsorship of the European Commission in order to support the creation of innovative SMEs, to encourage the implementation of new innovative activities in existing SMEs and to provide advice to public administrations on business innovation diffusion matters.
- The lines of action of BIC Euronova include: infrastructure management to host innovative companies in the incubator and business centre area, enhancing business innovation services to SMEs and dissemination of entrepreneurship culture as a strategic factor for the growth of SMEs in Andalusia, support and mentoring of the technological based innovative companies incubated; development of projects in collaboration with other institutions that generate knowledge to contribute to the consolidation and modernization of enterprises, internationalization of innovative SMEs through the use of the European network of BICs, EBN, and Soft Landing programme.
- BIC Euronova has more than 20 years of experience in the management of a certified incubator Business Innovation Centre, with more than 3,550 projects of entrepreneurs who have used the services of BIC EURONOVA, and having supported the creation of 744 new businesses.
- BIC Euronova is located in the Technological Park of Andalusia, which specializes in ICT, with 70% of the companies located in the incubator from this sector (many of which are technology-based innovative companies).
- Download our Client Handbook.
These people work for BIC Euronova S.A.
BIC Euronova S.A. is a partner in these projects
8658 page views