CONNECT - Exchange of entrepreneurs between Europe and Brazil
CONNECT runs in 2014/2015 and promotes the exchange of new entrepreneurs between the Federative Republic of Brazil and Europe. It aims to support promising entrepreneurs and SMEs to grow and develop their international outlook and competitiveness, promoting an exchange of experience between Brazil and CIP participating countries and enhancing entrepreneurship overall.
CONNECT will select 50 highly motivated European new entrepreneurs to enroll in a business mobility scheme in Brazil. It will offer them the unique opportunity to collaborate and exchange knowledge with an experienced and successful Brazilian entrepreneur, from a period of 1 to 6 months. The stay will be partly financed by the European Commission.
CONNECT facilitates the exchange of new entrepreneurs between the Federative Republic of Brazil and CIP Participating Countries at local level.
The specific objectives of CONNECT are:
- To increase exchanges between Brazil and CIP Participating Countries;
- To provide on-the-job training for new entrepreneurs in small and medium-sized enterprises in Brazil and in Europe in order to facilitate a successful start-up, and development of their business ideas;
- To foster sharing of experience and information between entrepreneurs on the obstacles and challenges of starting up and developing their businesses in Brazil and in the CIP Participating Countries;
- To enhance market access and identification of potential partners for new and established businesses in Brazil and in Europe;
- To support business networking between entrepreneurs from Brazil and the CIP Participating countries by building on knowledge and experience from each other.
WP1 - Management, Networking and Reporting
WP2 - Promotion of the Action and Enrolment of Entrepreneurs
WP3 - Relationships Building
WP4 - Relationships Management
Over 60 European entrepreneurs were selected and matched with a host entrepreneur in Brazil.
Take a look at the CONNECT Success Stories here.
See information about the CONNECT Final Event here.
Project funded by Competitiveness and Innovation Framework
Project type: International Project
Eligible countries: All Countries
Project added on 31-03-2014 13:54 by Sofia Esteves. 14360 page views
Back to Project list