|Organisation||Poznan Science and Technology Park|
|Job title||Incubation and Monitoring Expert|
- More 7 year of managing The Technology InQbator of Poznan Science and Technology Park, which was awarded with the title of ‘The Most Promising Incubator’ within ‘The Best Science Based Incubator Awards’ in 2009, which was also pointed as good practice in inspiring students to be entrepreneurial in OECD’s LEED Programme and was awarded as World Top 10 University Associated Business Incubator in 2015 UBI Index Ranking.
- More than 9 years of experience in the field of academic entrepreneurship, innovation and innovation financing as a consultant.
- 2 years’ experience as an investment committee member in field of IT, biotechnology and chemistry.
- More than 7 years of working experience related to innovation and business support centres, board member of the Polish Innovation and Business and Centres Association, co-author of biannual Report on Business and Innovation Centres in Poland, expert in Effective Environment for Innovative Business Initiative.
- 7 years’ experience in conducting training sessions on networking, business angels, academic entrepreneurship for students, lecturers.
- 7 years’ experience in conducting training sessions on management of technology incubator and effectiveness of technology incubators for managers of business support institutions.
- More than 9 years of experience in management and coordination of projects funded by EU, Polish Government, including positions of Project Coordinator and Team Leader in international collaborative projects (Erasmus For Young Entrepreneurs).
- Practical experience in development of service programmes, strategies and business plans for incubators and technology parks.
- Practical experience in support to start-up and spin-off companies.
- Experience in journalism and media relations, editor-in-chief of “IQ” quarterly – the unique magazine which allowed an enhanced exchange of experiences between the world of science and local business and facilitated networking with national and international innovation centres.
- Understanding of innovation policy at the EU, national and regional level.
Anna works for Poznan Science and Technology Park
Phone +48 61 8279 700
Phone +48 61 8279 700
8049 page views
Return to EBN Community Page